Be a part of the movement…make a tax-deductible donation to JP Dance Group today!
Currently we ask that all who wish to donate contribute to our tax-deductible Indiegogo Campaign for our 2015 Premiere of Dance the world Nutcracker Festival. To find out more and to contribute now, visit:
To make a general contribution:
You will be redirected to The Field website. Select Julie Petrusak/ JP Dance Group from the drop down menu.
Julie Petrusak/ JP Dance Group is fiscally sponsored by The Field.
Please make checks payable to: *The Field
Put JP Dance Group/Julie Petrusak in the memo line
Send checks Attention:
Julie Petrusak, JP Dance Group 76 Edgecombe Avenue, #2 New York, NY 10030
Your contributions provide for:
- Rehearsal Space
- Costumes, Sets and Props
- Study Guides for Arts-in-Ed lecture demonstrations
- Administrative support
- Programs and marketing materials
- Commissions for original music for new works
- Rentals for performance venues
- Stage technicians who light our stages and cue our music at performances
And most importantly…your contributions directly support JP Dance Group’s amazingly talented, hardworking dancers!
* JP Dance Group is a Sponsored Artist with The Field, a non-for-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization serving the New York City performing arts community. Contributions made to The Field and earmarked for JP Dance Group are tax-deductable to the extent allowed by law. For more information about The Field contact: The Field, 75 Maiden Lane, Suite 906, New York NY 10038, 212-691-6969, http://www.thefield.org. A copy of The Field’s latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from The Field or from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!